The Federal and Provincial Governments and other stake holders after due...
Given the developing situation around the outbreak of Corona Virus (COVID-19) outbreak, we wanted to reassure you that we remain dedicated to continue providing all our Customers with the highest quality of Service. The safety of our employees, the ships, crew onboard and the community around whom we interact for executing the business, remain our priority and we have taken wide range of precautionary measures to minimize health risks including protocols for deep cleaning of work place, body temperature screening, sanitization at every stage and minimal human interaction.
We are in close contact with the authorities in each port where we operate. Alpine Marine closely follow medical protocols from global and national health authorities to ensure the action we take are aligned and complied with highest standards.
In additional to above we have rolled out business resiliency and continuity plan to ensure we continue to provide you with the seamless services as always.
We want you to feel assured, informed, and confident when working with Alpine.
GUIDELINE FOR ALPINE EMPLOYEES & ASSOCIATES FIGHTING CORONA VIRUS
Alpine Marine is fully aware of hazards of Coronavirus and had been regularly informing its employees, particularly boarding staff and those visiting Alpine’s office in connection with official work.
Our primary action is to educate our employees and associates to familiarize with basic infection prevention measures necessary to remain safe. Apart from infection control measures taken in our office we are asking all:
Staff at office
- Implement good personal hygiene practices.
- Promote frequent and thorough hand washing and use of alcohol based sanitizer. Employees are advised to stay home if they are sick.
- Follow respiratory etiquette, including covering while cough and/or sneeze.
- Use face mask preferably while out or at ship.
- In office avoid working on someone else’s desk.
- While in office maintain a reasonable distance with colleagues.
Guideline for boarding staff/shore staff
- Hand shake or other sort of greeting involving any physical contact must be avoided.
- A minimum distance of one meter be kept while talking to crew member.
- Do not use hand set/lap top of others, however if necessary to use, clean your hands before and after use with sanitizer.
- Discard used tissue paper properly and immediately.
- While on vessel or returning if symptoms such as cough, cold, sore throat, running nose, fever or body ache is observed immediately seek medical advice and confine yourself.
Accidental contact with known case of COVID-19
- If any of the staff member/associate has accidentally contacted any individual with confirmed COVID-19 patient, immediately isolate yourself and seek medical advice and call 1166 for exclusive transportation and medical treatment.
Business/Operational continuity preparedness
- In the event of any lock down, all arrangements relating to working from remote station have been put in place.
Attached are the Notifications for taking preventive measures issued by different authorities.
BYCO - Response To COVID-19 at BPPL-SPM 03-05-2020